Commentary - History - Photos- Politics - Religion - Travel Logs

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Apology

To all the readers: for starters I have been on an extended break because of a number of reasons.
1. I am in my home state to see my family, I haven't seen them in a number of months.
2. My girlfriend of almost 3 years left me, leaving me in psychological turmoil.

To PoshLemon: I disagree with you on many things you say, I am sorry I got so aggressive, it had nothing to do with you and more to do with what was going on with me. I hope that this doesn't result in a lasting dislike between us. Sorry.

© All Rights Reserved; www.ArzelJabal.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Ms Levantine said...

Regarding psychological turmoil, a good way to deal with it is to go on a good hike. It gives you time to think and focus. It is an excellent remedy.

If you are back in Colorado, Longs Peak should be close by. And the Maroon (ntg to do with Maroun)Bells are great this time of the year.

Best.

MM.